Quote courtesy of Chelsea. Not all of our post titles will be like this but it kind of describes today.
So this is a blog by the four existing members of our BYU-approved-single-housing-apartment. There are actually six beds here but two of our roommates are MIA. One, because she literally hasn't shown up yet. (maybe she missed her plane home from England?) The other, because she is engaged [we love you Hannah!].
At this very moment Amber, an English Language major, is searching for loads of fun gadgets to give our page it's highest possible entertainment factor while I (Emily, a Psychology major) orchestrate the goings on of the post box. Heck yes. Lori, a Communications Disorders major, and Chelsea, a Pre-Acting major, are currently absorbing their daily dose of culture through a small acting performance.
We are hoping to make a daily chronological account of our lives this semester (and beyond, enter creepy music). So be prepared for random thoughts, tears, and general hilarity. With four girls at the wheel it may be a bumpy ride!
Oh my goodness. I love you girls. :D
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say, if you don't name those green fish Mary-Kate and Ashley, I will be disappointed.
ReplyDeleteWell, Sheilagh, if you decided to follow us I might just see what I can do about that ;P
ReplyDelete